Scott R. Herndon is an attorney with experience at one of the nation’s largest law firms, as well as a solid grounding in litigation across many disciplines.
His experience as a lawyer ranges from products liability, including asbestos cases involving mesothelioma and other cancers, to complex personal injury and wrongful death litigation, high-value construction defect matters, criminal law, corporate litigation, and helping start-up companies and young entrepreneurs navigate a complex business landscape.
- Juris Doctor, the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
- Former clerk, United States Attorney’s Office and Contra Costa District Attorney’s Office
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Faculty member and award-winning teacher, Stanford University, the University of California, Santa Barbara, New York University, and Barnard College (2004-2010)
- Ph.D. in English, with an emphasis in Philosophy, New York University
- Master’s degree in Analytic Philosophy and Ethics, the University of Colorado, Boulder
- Published academic books on the art of teaching and writing, as well as short fiction
Scott R. Herndon and co-counsel win motion for summary judgment in high-value wrongful death case.
Scott R. Herndon resolves nearly catastrophic personal injury suffered by head of household in preventable accident at big box store in Northern California.
Scott R. Herndon and co-counsel win dismissal in high value kidney cancer personal injury case.
Scott R. Herndon and co-counsel win dismissal for architectural firm and structural engineers in high value construction defect case.
As a boutique law firm based in Berkeley, CA, we take pride in focusing on very few cases each year to ensure our clients enjoy the most professional and efficient representation possible.
(415) 360-5477 or (888) 615-6777